Thursday, May 14, 2009

Great! An old MTV's Most Wanted moment!!!

The funny thing is, I can't remember this for the life of me. I do remember being on Most Wanted occasionally with Ray Cokes, but this particular incidence I completely forgot (together with about 90% of my MTV years...)

Great to watch back though. And I think what shines through is that Ray and I have always gotten on so well. And then there is the mention of playing truth of dare with Steve Blame. I remember sitting under a blanket in a park in Berlin after a particular heavy night out with Steve Blame and playing truth or dare. The truths that would come out of Steve Blame's mouth always trumped everyone else's. The guy is a shocker! (in the good sense of the word)

Oh....I just noticed...it's the 14th of May. Steve Blame is performing with a punk band tonight somewhere in Germany. I tell you, that man never ceases to amaze me. He's such a lovely oddball. Blow up the soundsystem Steve!!!! I'm thinking of you....

0 Comments: