Thursday, September 17, 2009

Today's playlist of 'Angel in the morning' on Cool FM Aruba

Funky bahia, Mendez ft. Will. I.AM
Paper planes, M.I.A.
I’ll go crazy if I don’t go crazy tonight, U2

Baby, baby, baby, Make the girl dance
Hold my hand, Sean Paul

Don't look back, Mick Jagger and Peter Tosh (Big up! to Mick Jagger's crazy dancing!)



Try again, Aaliyah
Boys and girls, Pixie Lott
Rich girls, Down with Webstar

You decide, Orange grove
Evacuate the dance floor, Cascada
Chillin’, Wale ft. Lady Gaga

Bodies, Robbie Williams
Make me, Janet Jackson
The black Beatles, Beatles versus Ludacris and Black Eyed Peas (mashup)

The rain, Calvin Harris



Funhouse, Pink
Love cats, the Cure



Sexy chick, David Guetta ft. Akon
Meet me halfway, the Black Eyed Peas
Run, Leona Lewis

The day I died, Just Jack
Crazy in love, Beyonce and JayZ
Grace Kelly, Mika

0 Comments: