Friday, September 18, 2009

Today's playlist of 'Angel in the morning' on Cool FM Aruba

Jamaica, Jimmy Screech
Make me, Janet Jackson
Rich girls, Down with Webstar

I'm not alone, Calvin Harris
Funhouse, Pink
Happy, Leona Lewis



Baby, baby, baby, Make the girl dance
Empire state of mind, JayZ ft. Alicia Keys
You decide, Orange grove

Boys and girls, Pixie Lott
Rap das aramas, Cidinho doca

Love is all, Roger Glover



View to a kill, Duran Duran
Sexy chick, david Guetta ft. Akon

Chillin', Wale ft. lady Gagga
Look what you've done, Jet
Suddenly I see, KT Tunstall

Take me to the hospital, the Prodigy
The fear, Lily Allen

I like to move it, Reel to Real
Alone in the dark, Tiesto



The magic switch, Will Smith versus One T Cool T (mashup)
Pursuit of happiness, Kid Cudi

Fergilicious was here, Fergie versus Royksopp (mashup)
She is love, Parachute
Blanco, Pitbull ft. Pharrell

0 Comments: