Friday, May 30, 2008

Some of my MTV/Celebrity pictures

As promised recently...the picture of Madonna at donatella Versace's house. The birthday cake was for her security guard. Alos in this picture Nelle Hooper and Jean Paul Gaultier.

btw, Jean Paul Gaultier is such a funny guy. Earlier that night he had locked himself into the toilets out of shame, as he had sneaked up behind the Duchess of York (Sarah Ferguson), grabbed her around the waist and spun her around shouting 'Ginger Spice!'

He was mortified when he found out he was spinning around royalty ; )

This picture was around the 'Ray of light' era.


I also came across this old picture of myself with Mark Owen from Take that and my old mate Dan Prince.

And this one, with me interupting Dennis Rodman at some Extreme Sports Award (was it the Nea Awards?)


I'll go and look for some more old school pictures....

0 Comments: