Monday, August 11, 2008

The 'Bono and Liam Gallagher snogging' picture

Wow man, they're all tongues...how come I have never seen this picture before? Maybe I did see it before, but forgot? (damn those wild braincell-killing nights)

Anyway, I just saw this picture on the NME website's 'Oasis gallery' and it brought back some more MTV era memories...

Years ago I-along with Liam Gallagher, Robbie William, The Prodigy, Black Grape and some others-went to Dublin on New Years Eve to see in the new year at Bono's house. Prodigy and Black Grape were performing in Dublin that night & Bono had said that afterwards we could all come to his house for a party. At the end of the gig there was still no Bono, but the Edge walked in and said 'Sorry, Bono has canceled the party. He has gone to Cosovo instead.'

So, even on New Years Eve, Bono was trying to save the world.

And we all ended up sitting in a hotel lobby that night. It just wasn't what we had imaged.

Still, Bono is such a wonderful guy. And he is so down to earth, you wouldn't believe it. One day I will share some other 'Bono moments' with you. And Liam? Well, I've told you before what I think of Liam...great show man, but a total fool. Still, he may be a good kisser?

0 Comments: