Sunday, August 17, 2008

Gabriella Cilmi's new single 'Save the lies'

If her first single 'Sweet about me' sounded a lot like Amy Winehouse, this track is just Anastacia all over. So I guess what I would like to know is 'who exactly is Gabriella Cilmi'? Maybe it's the fact that she's so young (16 years old) & is still trying to find herself, but it seems to me that she needs to define her own sound a bit more. Still, she's a very talented young lady with a very powerful voice and I guess she'll do well again with this track.

Btw, that dude with the bad dreads reminds me of the crazy fake blond dreads I used to have myself. Oh, the things we do when we are young ; )

1 Comment:

Starlight1589 said...

I have been in awe over this new teen artist Gabriella Cilmi. She is so adorable and her music is so hot. She has some similarities of other new artist but I think her young fresh face will bring something new to the music circuit.
http://assets.umrg.com/widget/gabriellacilmi/lessons