Friday, January 30, 2009

My predictions were right (this time)

When I blogged about that BBC shortlist for 2009, I wrote about which artists I had the highest hopes for. My top 3 was Frankmusik with '3 little words', Lady Gaga with 'Just dance' & Kid Cudi with 'Day 'n Night'.

It turns out that I picked the most succesful ones off that list as Lady Gaga's 'Just dance' is currently holding the UK number 1 spot and Kid Cudi is right behind her at number 2 with 'Day 'n Night'. I'm not quite sure how Frankmusik is doing, but I still stick to my guns on that one too. I think it's a great track. Maybe it will pop up again in the future (becoming part of a commercial, movie or something along those lines)

The official winner of the BBC's list was Little boots. Who, I think, is not bad, but not the best of that list.

Anyway, I already told you before...I also do miss the mark sometimes. But it feels good when you get it right : )

1 Comment:

Eurodance Blog said...

Because is in your blood to smell the hits:)
Lady Gaga is not on my fav artist i prefer this hot blonde girl from Sweden.... why ?? because of that http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGe1RPWmkT8
can't sing!! but she don't have the army of people who promote her like Madonna or Lady Gaga... you will hate for what i will say it but... Lady Gaga is Lady Gaga an artist on the wave with an army of producers behind like Madonna too, thank good that are background vocalists !!
I don't have a problem with them are ok...
But i want to see and the girls who can sing not Barbie dolls...

Have a nice day and a great weekend!!

Tavi