Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Playlist 'Angel in the morning' on Cool FM, Sept.15th

Wale ft. Lady Gaga, Chillin’
Use somebody, Kings of Leon

Rich girls, Down with Webstar
The day I died, Just Jack
Mi Rowsu, Damaru (Dutch version)

Are you gonna be my Honey, Moby versus Jet (mashup)
Evacuate the dance floor, Cascada
All summer long, Kid Rock (re issue)

Run this town, Jay Z, Rihanna & Kanye West
Get sexy, Sugababes
You belong with me, Tayler Swift
You decide, Orange grove

Funny the way it is, Dave Matthews Band
I would die 4 U, Prince
New York, Paloma Faith



Heartbeat, Nneka
Sexy chick, David Guetta ft. Akon
Looking for love, Karen Ramirez

While you wait for the others, Grizzly bear
22, Lily Allen

I’ll go crazy if i don’t go crazy tonight, U2
Make her say, Kid Cudi ft. Kanye West, Common & Lady Gagga
Parachute, She is love

Perfect, Depeche Mode
Blanco, Pitbull ft. Pharrell
Take back the city, Snow Patrol

0 Comments: