Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Today's playlist 'Angel in the morning' on Cool FM Aruba

Hold my hand, Sean Paul
The day I died, Just Jack
Chillin’, Wale ft. Lady Gaga

Baby, baby, baby, Make the girl dance
Evacuate the dance floor, Cascada




Here comes the sun, the Beatles
All you need is love, the Beatles
Ob-la-di, ob-la-da, the Beatles

Rich girls, Down with Webstar
Fire, Kasabian

Sexy chick, David Guetta ft. Akon
Wake me up inside, Evanescence & Linkin Park
22, Lily Allen

You decide, Orange grove
Make me, Janet Jackson




I’ll go crazy if i don’t go crazy tonight, U2
Billy Jean, Michael Jackson
Just lose my mind, Eminem versus Stereo MCs (mashup)

Can’t stop moving, Sonny J
One day, Matisyahu
Funky Bahia, Mendez ft. Will.I.AM
Heartless, the Fray



Celebration, Madonna
She’s got me dancing, Tommy Sparks



Funhouse, Pink
Brighter than sunshine, Aqualung

Meet me halfway, Black Eyed Peas
I love college, Asher Roth

0 Comments: