Friday, November 10, 2006

Email from Ray Cokes!

I've been trying to get hold of Ray Cokes for ages now & am happy to report that I am finally back in contact with him. He's doing well and is promising me an update on his life to post here soon.

In the meantime, I am bugging him to start a daily vlog (video blog). Wouldn't he be brilliant at that? I'd watch it. I can just see Ray do silly stuff like this:





To see what other Vlogs are out there, check out the Vloggies Awards website & Rocketboom (just as one example of a daily vlog). I love all this stuff.

4 Comments:

Unknown said...

Simone, you HAVE to persuade him to do that - it would be incredible to see Ray back!

Great blog, by the way - makes me feel so old, used to watch you on MTV back when we were students. Where did the time go?

Gaz.Baz said...

i am a huge ray cokes fan and miss the old days of mtv europe so much,this would be brilliant to see

i also have old episodes of most wanted on dvd which i love to watch

Robin if you see this or anyone with episodes that they might swop or sell with me please contact me at gaz_baz_2003@yahoo.co.uk

Gaz.Baz said...

and it would show those tv bosses in
the uk what they are really missing

BRING BACK RAY COKES!

Unknown said...

I found Ray Cokes on MySpace by chance not too long ago. From his blog over there, seems like he's doing fine. He's even posted songs on there. He's at www.myspace.com/raycokes