Monday, November 27, 2006

For those of you who understand German....

This must have been one of my last ever TV appearances before moving to Belize. The Harald Schmidt show. I always loved being on his show (I was there 3 times in less than 3 years) and was sad to hear that the show no longer exists. What does Harald Schmidt do these days? He was a great host.

Anyway, in this interview I talk about 'Popstars' and the band we formed on that show, who became the 'No Angels'. I'll blog about them in the coming weeks too.

1 Comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Simone,

first of all, i was a big fan of the Partyzone show back in the 90s on MTV London.

Harald Schmidt is currently working for the ARD (germans first television station) and has a show once a week.

Greetings from Germany - Oliver (31 years)