Thursday, November 30, 2006

Great track

I love this tune by Death in Vegas with Liam Gallagher, called Scorpio Rising.

It's funny actually, Death in Vegas have done some great music over the years, yet when I saw them perform live (many years ago, I admit) they were dull as hell. I hope their live shows have become a bit more interesting since. I assume they must have.

And Liam Gallagher, of course, is a great rock & roll vocalist and performer. But he is, without a doubt, one of the dumbest people I have ever come across. Shame really, as I always found him quite sexy. But he was (and still is, I'm sure) someone who constantly says the most stupid and rude things. The kind of person who joins a lively discussion, opens his mouth and brings everything to a dead halt. Simply because his comment was so brainless, no one knows how to follow it up. After a long silence, there will usually be an 'anyway' from someone and the discussion returns to where it left off before Liam butted in. Such a shame. Anyway, you don't have to listen to him talk, just enjoy his singing...

0 Comments: