Friday, May 04, 2007

The English music scene

After all these years, I still have to say that the English music scene is by far the most exiting in the world. We're in the UK for two weeks and I am loving the barrage of new music that gets thrown at you here. It does also make me feel a bit sad though, as I miss being part of that world these days. I hear my old colleagues on the radio here (Edith Bowen, Sarah Cox, Zane, etc.) and I have to admit, I do feel a tat jealous. Still, I know that I have an amazing life too, quite different, but amazing none the less. I life in paradise, I'm happily married, have two great kids, we're financially secure, we're healthy, we have a fun business...what more could you want really?

Anyway, I'll blog again when we get home next week.

Adios amigos!

1 Comment:

Lucia said...

you have been tagged.
http://luciawithoutregrets.blogspot.com/2007/05/tagged.html

sorry if this is totally random, but I found your blog once by using the Next Blog button, and it is very cool. I check back in every now and then.