Monday, September 22, 2008

George Michael's drug problems

George Michael says he is 'sorry for screwing up again' after being arrested the other day at a public toilet. Well, I'm sorry too now that I've heard that he was actually arrested for being in possession of crack cocaine. That is just bad, bad news. Crack is so bloody nasty. It breaks my heart to think of George Michael, who's such an amazingly talented man, smoking the crack pipe.

If he doesn't sort his life out soon he will end up in the gutters one day. If you've ever witnessed anyone with a crack habit you'll know what I am talking about. This is not a fun, little, social, occasional drug (even though it may start out as that). It is nasty, evil stuff. If this continues he will lose his fortune, his health, his sanity, his talent....

So, even though I am not religious, I will be praying for George Michael. I hope he'll get the help he needs and kicks this nasty habit.

0 Comments: