Thursday, September 11, 2008

The lovely James Morrison and I agree...Madonna is rude!

James Morrison says that he was stunned when the pop legend snubbed him whilst meeting in an American recording studio.

He revealed: "I was recording in a studio in Los Angeles and Madonna came in to speak to a producer and someone asked if I wanted to meet her. I'm not her biggest fan but thought I'd say hello so I went over and said, 'Hello, I'm James, nice to meet you,' and put my hand out to shake hands. She just looked at it and said, 'And what do you do?' I told her I was a singer and she just stared at me and didn't say anything. "It was really uncomfortable. Then she just ignored me.


F**k her, though, it's just a matter of common courtesy. It doesn't matter what someone does for a living. She's just rude. There's no excuse for it."


Oh, I love that boy. He is so talented and so down-to-earth. If Madonna only knew that she just snubbed one of the most talented young singers in the world today, I'm sure she'd regret it. Stupid woman. I told you she was rude.


Anyway, James Morrison begins a six-date UK tour on November 16 in Norwich in support of his new album, 'Songs For You, Truths For Me', which is released later this month.

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

i agree wiht james coz its not a prpere way to ignore someone like james and im not a big fan of her she really does good songs but james songs are better than her and his songs are really inspiering and he is veryo talented when he sing a song he sing it with feeling and he tells a story of a true thing happend to him maby madonna was just jelouse of him