Monday, January 05, 2009

Happy 2009, my dear blog readers!

Yes, I think it's going to be a good year. Let's make 2009 a year that is filled with music, fun and adventure!

And thank you all for your birthday wishes and for staying in touch whilst I was busy hanging out with my family over the holiday season. The kids are back in school now, so I can finally start digging around the Internet again for music news stories, great new tunes and vids.

As a comment on my Christmas posting, Fil asked me about my last days at MTV. It's funny how reading those questions still made me feel emotional. They certainly aren't the kind of questions that can be answered quickly. I need to look at what I can and cannot say without getting into big trouble with MTV/Viacom. Which is something that needs to be done soon anyway as I've been asked to write down my complete MTV story for a book. I will let you know if that plan become a reality in the near future or not.

There are some other- rather exciting- plans for 2009, but I'd rather wait with sharing details until I have more certainty that they are really going to happen (you never know in this industry)

Even so, I am thrilled that this new year has started and I have total faith that it is going to be a great one!

Happy New Year everybody!!!!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi again Simone!
Happy New Year to you too, I hope all your plans and dreams for 2009 come true.
Thanks for taking my questions into consideration, I obviously didn't mean to get you into trouble with MTV/Viacom.
Just take your time and share with us at least the bits that we're "allowed" to know! ;-)
Love
Fil

Anonymous said...

Hi Simone,

and a great new year to you, with lots of danceable tunes.

Where do i sign up for a pre-order of this yet-to-be-written book ;-) ?

I was wondering if you have managed to catch a bit of "Cokes & Vanthilt" clipshow, broadcasted on Belgian TV on newyear's eve ?

Yes, Ray 'Sex GOD' Cokes an Marcel Vanthilt being completely silly.

I'd be happy to send it to you on DVD, if it is not somewhere on the net.(haven't checked yet)

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year.
.
.
.
.
DaviD